Ricoh InfoPrint Manager
Centralize control of printers, print queues and job management enterprise-wide
InfoPrint Manager provides centralized, web-based control of printers, print queues and print jobs located anywhere on your network, enabling monitoring and management from a single point. Using a Java??? or web-based graphical user interface (GUI), you can manage a single sheet-fed device, a fleet of continuous-feed devices or a mix of multi-vendor office and production devices in z/OS??, UNIX??, Linux??, AIX??, Windows????and Mac????environments.
- Consolidate current Windows??or other print servers to a single RICOH InfoPrint Manager instance, reducing administrative and infrastructure costs.
- Improve productivity by increasing print server response times while supporting business-line applications, mainframe printing and legacy jobs.
- Boost asset utilization by controlling the office printers, cutsheet printers and continuous-feed devices of major print vendors.
Secure login option allows you to leverage your LDAP credentials. After you automate job flows, print administrators, not IT resources, can manage print. Simplify printing for everyone involved:
- Rely on intelligent document routing and scheduling based on attributes like size, color, resolution and media type.
- Integrate with your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Transform multiple data streams in real-time and increase your file input/output options.
- Improve device utilization with automated processes and load-balancing capability.
- Expedite print job communications and chargebacks with tracking, accounting and notifications functions.
- Streamline the print experience for mobile users while tightening security.